Fire Safety and Security Solutions from Correctional Facilities
Correctional facilities serve to protect communities. The protection they provide goes far beyond the use of cells and prison walls. Correctional facilities must monitor against a multitude of threats – from security breaches to fire – compounded by cunning inmates and harsh building environments that risk the safety and security of inmates, staff, facilities and the public.
Why Xtralis Life Safety Solutions?
- Invisible, disguised and tamper-proof sampling of the environment
- Active sampling with alerts of airflow faults should inmates attempt to block the system
- Positioning of detectors in locations that are secure and easily accessible for testing and maintenance
- Advanced detector diagnostics and support for remote monitoring and configuration of systems in unmanned or secured areas
- High sensitivity allows alarm thresholds to be set for the earliest possible warning of a fire even in areas of high airflow or large open spaces where smoke may be diluted
- High resistance to contamination from dirt, dust and lint
- Multiple configurable alarms to trigger responses – from very early warning for investigation and security management to subsequent warnings for evacuation and suppression
Why Xtralis Security Solutions?
- Full range of intrusion detection, video recording and transmission equipment for monitoring and detection against threats and cost-effective alarm verification in unmanned or secure areas
- Award-winning video detection specifically designed for automated outdoor surveillance, which dramatically reduces costs of real-time surveillance while increasing security
- Powerful perimeter protection for unsurpassed monitoring of fence lines or site boundaries with automated alarm verification and notification in the event of a breach
- Patent-pending IP video server and storage solution delivers a long operational life with less than half the lifetime costs of comparable video storage systems
- Comprehensive range of IP access control solutions, seamlessly linked with fully integrated M3000 Command and Control Software
Correctional institutions of all shapes and sizes – from large penitentiaries to small jails and substance abuse centers – trust Xtralis for enhanced safety and security inside and outside the facility. Whether providing advance warning of a fire to helping inmates escape a fire, or simply ensuring inmates do not escape, Xtralis life safety and security solutions are the informed choice. From intelligent very early warning smoke detection to state-of-the-art access control, video surveillance and intrusion detection, Xtralis delivers absolute reliability and unparalleled situational awareness in the most challenging of environments. With Xtralis life safety and security solutions for correctional facilities, you can detect threats at the earliest possible stage, giving you valuable time to take action to avoid or minimize damage or harm. Our safety and security solutions can be seamlessly integrated and managed on a single software platform for a 360-degree view of your entire prison's safety and security operations.