Industrial Smoke Detection, Fire Protection and Security Systems
The complex environment of an industrial/manufacturing facility presents unique fire protection and industrial security challenges. The high concentration of electrical and mechanical equipment and the extreme value concentration of stored goods and assets mean high fire risks with massive consequential losses. Flammable gasses and liquids used in the manufacturing production process add to fire risks, so it is imperative that any trace of smoke be detected very early. In industries like semiconductor manufacturing, smoke contamination cannot be tolerated because the hourly cost of downtime and contractual implications are significant. In addition to asset and property loss from a fire or security breach, indirect losses include contractual penalties, clean-up costs, damaged brand image, lost customers and declining sales.
Why Xtralis Life Safety Solutions?
- Sampling points installed in or near high-risk industrial or manufacturing equipment provide the earliest possible warning of a threat and minimizes manufacturing downtime.
- High sensitivity ensures reliable detection of smoke even when diluted or stratified in large open spaces.
- Optimum operation and reliable sampling in duct environments even with high airflows
- Flexible positioning of detectors in locations that are easily accessible for testing and maintenance or when contamination is an issue
- Unique detection chamber design protects the detector optics from contamination, reducing nuisance alarms and maintaining detector sensitivity for a long operational life.
- Multiple configurable alarms to trigger responses – from very early warning for investigation and security management to subsequent warnings for evacuation and suppression
- Powerful event management tools for emergency response to enable safe and timely evacuation.
- Cost-effective, performance-based design of code-compliant smoke detection system in large rooms with beams
- Simple expansion for the detection of multiple gases and environmental monitoring without major construction or retrofitting
Why Xtralis Security Solutions?
- Full range of intrusion detection, video recording and transmission equipment for monitoring and detection against risks of shrinkage
- Remote monitoring and configuration of detectors in unmanned or secure areas
- Award-winning video detection specifically designed for automated outdoor surveillance, which dramatically reduces costs of real-time surveillance
- Powerful perimeter protection for unsurpassed monitoring of fence lines or site boundaries with automated alarm verification and notification in the event of a breach
- Confirmation of the arrival/departure and contents of deliveries
- Use of two-way audio system for warning off an intruder or asking a visitor for identification at a call point
- Comprehensive range of flexible and scalable IP access control solutions
- Seamless integration of M3000 Command and Control Software with video surveillance and access control systems
- Patent-pending IP video server delivers unlimited storage with less than half the lifetime costs of comparable video storage systems
Xtralis secures leading global manufacturing and industrial facilities from fire, theft and intrusion that can threaten public safety and dramatically impact production and business continuity. With our intelligent industrial life safety and security solutions, threats can be detected at the earliest possible stage, providing valuable time to take action to avoid or minimize damage or harm to keep merchandise and profits flowing. In addition, our safety and security solutions can be integrated seamlessly and managed on a single software platform for a 360-degree view of safety and security operations.