The Xtralis® IntrusionTrace™ application provides high performance intrusion detection using video analytics specifically designed for 24/365 outdoor operation. Optimised using thousands of hours of video footage covering a range of environmental, seasonal & time of day variations, the analytics achieve low false alarm rates while maintaining high detection probability and reliability. With simple “region of interest” configuration for a majority of scenes, IntrusionTrace can be adapted to a wide range of applications. Whether monitoring a yard, providing remote access control to a site, or creating a virtual fence around a supply depot, IntrusionTrace delivers performance where it is needed. It supports up to 32* channels on XOa enabled ADPRO devices & up to 8* channels on XOh enabled HeiTel devices. License IntrusionTrace on the FastTrace 2 Series, iFT Series, CamDisc E Series, and ipVG devices with Xchange.
You may also be interested in the following:
- ADPRO iFT Series - Remotely Managed Multi-service Gateway (RMG)
- ADPRO IntrusionTrace PLUS - IntrusionTrace w/ADPRO PRO E-PIRs
- ADPRO LoiterTrace
- ADPRO XOa 3 SecurityPlus Remotely Programmable Operating System
- ADPRO PRO E-Passive Infrared Detectors (PIRs)
- Xtralis Xchange
- CamDisc E
- CamDisc+ E
- ipVG Remotely Managed Multi-service Gateway (RMG)
Product images and specifications are subject to change without notice.