Xtralis, like the majority of manufacturers, is experiencing longer product lead times due to component shortages. As we actively work to improve this situation, your satisfaction remains our main priority. View our current estimated lead times.
Schedule an VESDA Lunch & Learn
What is a VESDA Lunch & Learn?
A VESDA Lunch and Learn presentation covers the major design aspects of a revolutionary addressable aspirating system (including relevant codes and standards), Advanced Detection products and/or their application in specific markets and case studies. We will provide tea/lunch with a technical expose on how our very early warning detection products would provide cost savings and the earliest detection for each of your vertical markets. Regionally accepted Continuous Professional Development Credits are available. Presentation may consist of PowerPoint slides, product demonstrations and Q&A session.
- Xtralis Training – Application, Design, Codes, and Standards of VESDA & OSID Detection
- Air Sampling Smoke Detection (ASD) Overview
- Industrial – VLI Detector
- Gas Detection – XTRALIS XCL Detectors
- Remote Detection – XAS/XAD (Duct Detector)
- Optical Smoke Imaging Detector – OSID (Beam Detector Series)
- Next Generation ASD: VESDA–E; VEP, VEU, VES and special focus on VEA Addressable 40-120 tube detectors