Early Fire & Smoke Detection and Security Systems for Cultural & Heritage Sites
Cultural and heritage buildings and sites require unique fire and security solutions because of their design, function and age. Managing fire and security risks for such sites goes beyond providing unobtrusive protection of their priceless contents or structure to protection of the staff and public who visit.
Why Xtralis Life Safety Solutions?
- Hidden, camouflaged sampling of the environment provides virtually invisible fire detection
- Multiple configurable alarms to trigger cultural and heritage site staff attendance and help prevent unnecessary panic among visitors – from very early warning for investigation and security management to subsequent warnings for evacuation and suppression
- High sensitivity and vertical installation of sampling pipes provides reliable detection in large, open spaces and areas of high airflow that cause smoke dilution
- Wide sensitivity range allows alarm thresholds to be programmed to avoid the consequences of nuisance alarms from candles, incense and theatrical smoke
- Flexible positioning of detectors in locations that are easily accessible for testing and maintenance
- Unique detection chamber design protects the detector optics from contamination, reducing nuisance alarms and maintaining detector sensitivity for a long operational life
- Enhanced suppression system performance through timely notification and intelligent activation to prevent premature or unnecessary actuation and damage to priceless artifacts
Why Xtralis Security Solutions?
- Full range of intrusion detection, video recording and transmission equipment for monitoring and detection against threats and cost-effective alarm verification in unmanned or secure areas
- Award-winning video detection specifically designed for automated outdoor surveillance, which dramatically reduces costs of real-time surveillance while increasing security
- Powerful perimeter protection for unsurpassed monitoring of cultural and heritage properties' fence lines or site boundaries with automated alarm verification and notification in the event of a breach
- Comprehensive range of flexible and scalable IP access control solutions
- Seamless integration of M3000 Command and Control Software with video surveillance and access control systems
- Small-site, large-site and multi-site IP access control with encryption over IP and IP to the door via Power over Ethernet
- Patent-pending IP video server and storage solution delivers a long operational life with less than half the lifetime costs of comparable video storage systems
Cultural and historic organizations worldwide turn to Xtralis to help them secure and protect their architecture, buildings, precious content, staff and the public. From intelligent very early warning smoke detection to state-of-the-art access control, video surveillance and intrusion detection, Xtralis delivers unparalleled situational awareness in the most challenging of environments – both discreetly and reliably. With Xtralis life safety and security solutions, threats can be detected at the earliest possible stage, providing valuable time to take action to avoid or minimize loss. In addition, our safety and security solutions can be seamlessly integrated and managed on a single software platform for a 360-degree view of entire safety and security operations.