Warehousing Life Safety and Security Solutions from Xtralis
Warehousing is at the heart of mission-critical distribution networks that fuel economies. Prevention of theft of stored products and loss from fire are critical responsibilities of warehouse operators. A failure to take the necessary precautions can have devastating and far-reaching effects – disrupting supply chains, halting business operations, and potentially damaging economic activity.
Why Xtralis Life Safety Solutions?
- High sensitivity provides the best warehouse safety solution in areas of high airflow and large, open spaces where drafts dilute smoke and interfere with normal dispersion.
- Flexible positioning of sampling points in protected areas with detectors installed in locations that are easily accessible for testing and maintenance, including at ground level and outside a refrigerated area
- Sampling points installed in or near mechanical equipment provides the earliest possible warning of a fire threat.
- Designs to suit any warehouse facility’s layout of freezers, chillers, coolers, loading bays and maintenance areas for early warning no matter where a fire starts
- Unique detection chamber design protects the detector optics from contamination, reducing nuisance alarms and maintaining detector sensitivity for a long operational life.
- Multiple configurable alarms to trigger responses, from very early warning for investigation and security management to subsequent warnings for evacuation and suppression
- Cost-effective, performance-based design of code-compliant smoke detection system in large rooms with beams
- Simple expansion for the detection of multiple gases and environmental monitoring without major construction or retrofitting
Why Xtralis Security Solutions?
- Full range of intrusion detection, video recording and transmission equipment for monitoring and detection against risks of shrinkage
- Remote monitoring and configuration of detectors in unmanned or secure areas
- Award-winning video detection specifically designed for automated outdoor surveillance, which dramatically reduces costs of real-time surveillance while increasing security
- Powerful perimeter protection for unsurpassed monitoring of fence lines or site boundaries with automated alarm verification and notification in the event of a breach
- Comprehensive range of flexible and scalable IP access control solutions
- Confirmation of the arrival/departure and contents of deliveries
- Use of two-way audio system for warning off an intruder or asking a visitor for identification at a call point
- Seamless integration of M3000 Command and Control Software with video surveillance and access control systems
- Patent-pending IP video server and storage solution delivers a long operational life with less than half the lifetime costs of comparable video storage systems
Warehouse operators look to Xtralis for absolute reliability and unparalleled situational awareness to deter fire and security threats before personnel, facilities, stock and business continuity are compromised. With Xtralis’s intelligent life safety and security solutions for warehouses, threats can be detected at the earliest possible stage, providing valuable time to take action to avoid or minimize damage or harm to keep merchandise and profits flowing. In addition, our safety and security solutions can be integrated seamlessly and managed on a single software platform for a 360-degree view of safety and security operations.