Designed to provide visual smoke verification, the ADPRO XOa SmokeTrace analytic provides reliable visual confirmation of smoke developing from a fire. The system is triggered by the smoke alarm of an existing traditional smoke detection system and analyses the images from strategically-placed fixed cameras or PTZ (Pan-Tilt-Zoom) cameras to remotely confirm the presence of smoke. It also works well with most existing cameras that cover the fire zones of the corresponding Fire Alarm Control Panels (FACPs).
- ADPRO FastTrace 2E Remotely Managed Multi-service Gateway (RMG)
- Xtralis Xchange
- ADPRO XOa 3 SecurityPlus Remotely Programmable Operating System
- ADPRO IntrusionTrace
- ADPRO iRespond
- ADPRO VideoCentral Platinum Remote Video and Alarm Management Software
- OSID Imager/Emitter
- ADPRO iTrace App for FastTrace 2 Series, iFT, iFT-E & HeiTel Devices
- ADPRO iFT Series - Remotely Managed Multi-service Gateway (RMG)
Product images and specifications are subject to change without notice.