The Xtralis IntrusionTrace™ application provides high performance intrusion detection using video analytics specifically designed for 24/7 outdoor operation. Optimised using footage from thousands of hours of video covering a range of environmental, seasonal and time of day variations, the analytics achieve low false alarm rates while maintaining high detection probability and reliability. With simple “region of interest” configuration for the majority of scenes, IntrusionTrace can be adapted to a wide range of applications. Supporting up to 32* channels on ADPRO devices and up to 8* channels on HeiTel devices, IntrusionTrace complements the powerful recording, transmission, and alarm handling capabilities of these platforms.
You may also be interested in the following:
- ADPRO iFT Series - Remotely Managed Multi-service Gateway (RMG)
- ADPRO IntrusionTrace PLUS - IntrusionTrace w/ADPRO PRO E-PIRs
- ADPRO LoiterTrace
- ADPRO XO 4 Security+ Operating System
- ADPRO PRO E-Passive Infrared Detectors (PIRs)
- Xtralis Xchange Online License & Software Support Portal
- CamDisc E
- CamDisc+ E
- ipVG Remotely Managed Multi-service Gateway (RMG)
Product images and specifications are subject to change without notice.