Optimised using thousands of hours of video footage covering a range of environmental, seasonal & time of day variations, the analytics achieve low false alarm rates while maintaining high detection probability and reliability. With simple “region of interest” configuration for a majority of scenes, IntrusionTrace can be adapted to a wide range of applications.
Whether monitoring a yard, providing remote access control to a site, or creating a virtual fence around a supply depot, IntrusionTrace delivers performance where it is needed. ADPRO FastTrace 2E and iFT Series NVR+ systems support up to 32 IntrusionTrace channels and XOh-enabled HeiTel devices auppoert up to 8 IntrusionTrace analytics. License IntrusionTrace on the ADPRO FastTrace 2E & iFT Series, or Heitel CamDisc E Series and ipVG devices with Xchange.
You may also be interested in the following:
- ADPRO iFT Series - Remotely Managed Multi-service Gateway (RMG)
- ADPRO LoiterTrace
- ADPRO XO 4 Security+ Operating System
- ADPRO PRO E-Passive Infrared Detectors (PIRs)
- Xtralis Xchange Online License & Software Support Portal
- CamDisc E
- CamDisc+ E
- ipVG Remotely Managed Multi-service Gateway (RMG)
Product images and specifications are subject to change without notice.