Xtralis, like the majority of manufacturers, is experiencing longer product lead times due to component shortages. As we actively work to improve this situation, your satisfaction remains our main priority. View our current estimated lead times.
Life Safety Solutions for the Transportation Industry
From airports and seaports to mass transit systems and distribution networks, the most important objective for operators is providing safe passage for millions of people and tons of high-value cargo. Operators also are concerned with efficiency and service continuity – getting people and goods where they need to go without service disruptions. Because the transportation facilities encompass thousands of square feet, fire protection is paramount to prevent a blaze from spreading and endangering life, equipment and cargo.
Why Xtralis Life Safety Solutions?
- Very early warning of a fire event
- Powerful detection in large, open spaces where smoke is easily diluted or stratified
- Reliably detects smoke even in areas of high airflow, where drafts from train motion or air conditioning may interfere with the normal dispersion of smoke
- Flexible design allows sampling pipes to be positioned near mechanical equipment for very early detection of smouldering smoke
- Cost-effective and easy access to centrally located detectors
- Configurable alarm thresholds allow staged response to fire, e.g., initiate automatic response options, such as shutting down power to equipment affected by fire, which protects lives, assets and business continuity.
- Powerful event management tools for emergency response help enable safe and timely evacuation
- Simple expansion for the detection of multiple gases and environmental monitoring without major construction or retrofitting
Transportation and logistics operators turn to Xtralis for reliable fire detection solutions to detect and deter life safety threats before staff, travelers, facilities, cargo and service continuity is compromised.