Life Safety Solutions for Cultural & Heritage Sites
Cultural and heritage buildings and sites require unique fire solutions because of their design, function, and age. Managing fire risks for such sites goes beyond providing unobtrusive protection of their priceless contents or structure to protection of the staff and public who visit.
Why Xtralis Life Safety Solutions?
- Hidden, camouflaged sampling of the environment provides virtually invisible fire detection
- Multiple configurable alarms to trigger cultural and heritage site staff attendance and help prevent unnecessary panic among visitors – from very early warning for investigation and security management to subsequent warnings for evacuation and suppression
- High sensitivity and vertical installation of sampling pipes provides reliable detection in large, open spaces and areas of high airflow that cause smoke dilution
- Wide sensitivity range allows alarm thresholds to be programmed to avoid the consequences of nuisance alarms from candles, incense and theatrical smoke
- Flexible positioning of detectors in locations that are easily accessible for testing and maintenance
- Unique detection chamber design protects the detector optics from contamination, reducing nuisance alarms and maintaining detector sensitivity for a long operational life
- Enhanced suppression system performance through timely notification and intelligent activation to prevent premature or unnecessary actuation and damage to priceless artifacts
Cultural and historic organizations worldwide turn to Xtralis to help them secure and protect their architecture, buildings, precious content, staff and the public. Xtralis delivers unparalleled situational awareness in the most challenging of environments – both discreetly and reliably. With Xtralis life safety solutions, threats can be detected at the earliest possible stage, providing valuable time to take action to avoid or minimize loss.