VESDA ECO (Ex) uses an existing VESDA pipe network to actively sample air for the presence of flammable gas / vapours (alcohols). It integrates with building systems (FACP, PLC, HVAC and BMS), delivers real-time situational awareness and intelligent emergency response for personnel safety and property protection including the activation of demand-controlled ventilation to save energy and control costs.
Invisible hazards can originate from the release of combustible gases/vapors. As with fire detection, proactive gas detection enables countermeasures to be taken to protect personnel and property from such unseen dangers.
- Approved for Class I Div 2 applications (ECO (Ex) only)
- Flammable (Alcohols) gas detection
- Factory calibrated sensor cartridges
- Integral alarm status LEDs
- Integrates with PLCs/HVAC/BMS/FACP
- Configurable relays
- 4-20 mA analog outputs
- RS485 Modbus output
- On-board event logging
- On-board fault diagnostics
- Integral gas test port
- Remote reset