- Absolute smoke detection (coverage of 800m2 or 8,000 sq. ft.)
- Wide sensitivity range (0.005 – 20% obscuration/m and 0.0015 – 6% obscuration/ft)
- Single pipe inlet
- Five (5) status LEDs
- VESDAnet communication (VN)
- Clean air barrier optics protection
- Three (3) alarm levels
- Three (3) programmable relays
- Air flow monitoring
- Optional remote display and relay capability
- Simple mounting design
The Xtralis VESDA Marine VLC offers a simple, cost-effective solution for the protection of yachting and shipping applications such as:
- On-board control rooms and bridges
- Sleeping accommodations
- Control and EDP areas
- Inaccessible spaces
- State rooms and luxury areas where clean aesthetics are paramount
- Bureau Veritas
Approved for use in Bridge and Deck zones as defined in the BV Rules for the Classification of Steel Ships.
- Lloyd’s Register
Applications defined as Marine, offshore and industrial use in environmental categories ENV1, ENV2 and ENV3 as described in Lloyd’s Register Test Specification No. 1:2002. The specified standard to which the type approval relates is CEA 4022:1999.
- FM Hazardous Locations
Suitable for Class 1, Division 2, Groups A, B, C and D
If you would like a copy of the certificate, contact your local Sales Manager or visit the Document Library.
SERVICE & SUPPORT
Product information is subject to change without notice. Product images may include options or accessories not included with the base model.