Each time you start ICAM ASPIRE, you will be prompted to register the software by completing an online form. To register the software you will need:
- To complete an ICAM ASPIRE training course as described in Partner Training
- The number printed in the bottom right-hand corner of the certificate you received after completing the ASPIRE training course
- The e-mail address that appears on the same document
You will receive an e-mail containing a license code within two working days. You then can cut and paste the license code into the ASPIRE registration field. The software then will have no limitations.
- A Software End User License Agreement will be presented to you during the installation process. You must agree to its terms to use ASPIRE. You also can view this agreement on this Web site.
- The trial software is intended for evaluation purposes only.
- Product support is available during software trials. Contact your local Xtralis office for assistance.
- You can install the trial on as many PCs as you like.
- The software is available in several languages. A selection will be presented during installation.
- The software is supplied with a comprehensive online Help system.
The ICAM ASPIRE software is approximately 70 MB in size. Therefore, downloading it is recommended only for people who have a broadband Internet connection. The time it takes to download the ASPIRE software will vary depending on the speed of your Internet connection. To download the ASPIRE software please visit the Software Downloads category within the Document Library.