- Full Xtralis fire detection system control
- Comprehensive event management
- Drill down floor plans
- Event response notification by e-mail and SMS2 to defined users on defined events
- Maintenance information and system optimization
- Comprehensive configuration and commissioning of all devices
- Fully integrated floor plan design tools compatible with most drawing formats
- Remote management over multiple network types
- Real-time graphical event indicators
- Powerful event log filtering
- Event log archiving for future interrogation
- Extensive reporting capabilities
- Multiple monitor support
- Multi-language support
- Customizable software views
- Individual user accounts integrated with system access roles
- Supports text-to-speech in multiple languages
SERVICE & SUPPORT
Please visit the Document Library for access to software, manuals, engineering specifications, application notes and other technical support documents.
The Xtralis is a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet, requiring Macros to be enabled. To download the VSM4 software, please visit the Document Library (DOCUMENTS BY CATEGORY > Software Downloads), or click one of the links below.
Product information is subject to change without notice. Product images may include options or accessories not included with the base model.