- Maximum detection range of 150 m (492 ft) for the OSI-10
- Dual wavelength LED-based smoke detection
- Optical imaging with CMOS imaging chip
- On-board event log for fault and alarm diagnostics
- High tolerance to false alarm due to building movement
- High tolerance to transient dust, steam and intrusion of solid objects
- Easy alignment with large adjustment and viewing angles
- No need for precise alignment
- Tolerant of alignment drift
- Automatic commisioning in under ten minutes
- Simple DIP switch configuration
- Simple and easy maintenance requirements
- Three selectable alarm thresholds
- Status LEDs for Fire, Trouble and Power
- Conventional alarm interface for straightforward fire system integration
Large, open spaces where high-sensitivity detection is not the priority but reliable, easy detection is essential, including:
- Train stations
- Shopping centers
- Hotels, convention centers and office buildings/complexes
- Entertainment venues
- Warehouses and production floors
- CE - EMC and CPR
- Other Approvals pending
If you would like a copy of the certificate, contact your local Sales Manager or visit the Document Library.
SERVICE & SUPPORT
Please visit the Document Library for access to software, manuals, engineering specifications, application notes and other technical support documents.
3-D Volumetric Coverage
A significant benefit of OSID is its ability to provide volumetric coverage. As many as seven emitters can be placed within the field of view of a single imager, each placed at different heights. The OSID imager's large viewing angles, both horizontal and vertical, enable three-dimensional area coverage for design flexibility and additional deployment savings. Unlike other volumetric technologies, OSID delivers absolute calibration for consistent detection performance regardless of lighting conditions, smoke color, airflows or other environmental conditions.
Product information is subject to change without notice. Product images may include options or accessories not included with the base model.